Spring is finally here, and you know what that means. It’s time for the dreaded, annual spring cleaning. The task can be overwhelming, especially if you haven’t done much maintenance since last year.
Don’t get bogged down this year; here are some spring cleaning tips to help you out:
- Split all the work you want to do in segments, organize them by priority, and start with what’s most important.
- Tackle the largest, most daunting object in each room to start with. For example, once the refrigerator has been organized, the rest of the room will seem like a breeze.
- Don’t forget to dust in obscure or high-to-reach places; this is where the real dusty culprits lie.
- Consider donating old clothes, appliances, books, etc., that are no longer of use to you and could mean the world to someone else.
- Enlist help! Convince your friends to help you out with the aid of music and snacks.
- Don’t forget about cleaning outside, in the yard, on the porch, in the shed, in the garage, and, yes, even in your car.
Do you have any other spring cleaning tips? We at Pfeiffer Plainfield would like to know. Let us know in the comments.