When looking at hybrids it is important to make sure that you are not just getting a good deal on the fuel efficiency, but also the overall price, reliability, and the best cost-to-own values. Thankfully on AOL Autos they have listed the Best Hybrids for the Money in many different segments, and some of them we have definitely seen receiving awards before.
Best Hybrids for the Money
- Subcompact Car – Toyota Prius c
- Compact Car – Honda Civic Hybrid
- Midsize Hatchback – Toyota Prius
- Midsize Sedan – Ford Fusion Hybrid
- Full-Size Hatchback – Ford C-Max Hybrid
- Full-Size Sedan – Toyota Avalon Hybrid
- SUV/Crossover – Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid
- Luxury Compact Sedan – Acura ILX Hybrid
- Luxury Midsize Sedan – Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
- Luxury Full-Size Sedan – BMW ActiveHybrid 740 Li
- Luxury SUV – Lexus RX 450h
Some notable mentions on this list would include the Toyota Prius and the Ford C-Max Hybrid which were both recently named on KBB.com’s 10 Best Green Cars of 2014.
Each of the models listed in the Best Hybrids for the Money provide excellent fuel efficiency and has impressed professional and amateur drivers alike. So come on in to Pfeiffer Plainfield Used Cars to see which ones are available on our lot!