What do the choices you make, in regards to your car, say about you as an individual? Every decision you make about your car shows a different side of you. The make, the model, the features all say something unique to you. But, what says the most about you? The color.
Each color of car makes a statement that the owner may or may not be aware of.
- Black – Power. Simple, stylish, timeless, to the point.
- Grey – Practical. Usually you’re the type of person who makes lists and enjoys talking things out.
- Brown – Complex. While one would think brown is a neutral and natural color, it could mean the driver is down to earth or it could mean they’re seeking the same elegance as those that drive black cars, hence the complexity.
- White – Clean. A white car symbolizes purity usually applied to all aspects of the driver’s life.
- Pearl – Subtle Style. This metallic finish adds a hint of glamour and fun to any ride.
- Silver – Prestige. Tasteful with a touch of flair.
- Gold – Intelligent. Gold is a rare material that, typically, only those with intelligence can afford. It shows glamour and comfort as well.
- Yellow – Happy. These drivers know they’re going to be noticed and they like to stand out in a crowd. They’re usually young at heart and lean towards the happier scale of life.
- Orange – Artistic. Owners of an orange car lean more towards the creative side and have a certain complexity about their personality.
Red – Attention. Vibrant red signals someone who likes to stand out and who is outgoing; deeper reds indicate the same things just in an understated manner.
- Blue – Light to mid blue indicates faithfulness and the sense of being calm, while dark blue indicates confidence and credibility.
- Green – Balance. In nature, green is the most-balanced color and offers trust and simplicity to life. A driver of a green car will offer these characteristics to all that surround them.
Think we missed something? Tell us what you think your car color means about you in the comments below.