We all know that brand new cars depreciate rapidly, especially once you drive them off the lot. This is why buying a used car is such a smart decision. However, some used car purchases are better than others. If you’re looking for some one-year-old car bargains, check out these models that are particularly good buys.
According to ISeeCars.com, these models depreciate a bit more than the average car. However, they are all still 2016 models and many of them are luxury cars with excellent safety.
- Fiat 500L. This little car sees an average of 34.6% depreciation after just one year. That could mean a $8,096 difference between something brand new and one-year-old.
- Lincoln MKS. This luxury sedan can be a big bargain at just one-year-old with a 34.5% drop in value.
- Volvo S60. With 34.4% depreciation, you could potentially save $14,204 on a used 2016 model.
- Kia Cadenza. Travel in style and save over $12,000 with this luxurious beauty.
- Mercedes-Benz C250. Save more than one-third off the price of a brand new model by buying used.
Check out the full list of 12 models to see even more potential for savings. Here at Pfeiffer Plainfield Used, we frequently have many of these desirable models in stock.